Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What should I do about my academic suspension?

I need advice on what I should do. During my first semester at Binghamton university I didnt work as hard as I could have, got a GPA below 2.0 and was placed on academic probation. The second semester I worked much harder, but I got sick and missed a very important week of class which led to poor test scores that I couldnt recover from. As a result I was placed on academic suspension. I tried to appeal it and just found out that they sustained the appeal. Should I try to call them and convince them to change their mind? I have been working very hard on summer courses and am sure that my GPA would be above a 2.0 by the end of the summer. Would it be possible to transfer to another SUNY school for the fall or is it too late, and would they allow it?

No comments:

Post a Comment