Monday, July 18, 2011

Need help. Lots of information, need answer..?

I' 17 years old 5'1" and I weight 105. I am also pregnant. A few months back I had gotten chlamydia I was treated but I didn't sustain from sex the full week and was then treated for it again. I went back for the check up and it was all cleared up. Just a few days ago I was having sex with my partner (he is the only person I have been with in 5 months) we had sex a few times that day and the final time my vagina had hurt so bad I told him enough. The next day it was still very painful it had hurt to even sit on hard surfaces, touch and itched quite a bit. Later that night I thought I had came down with the flu, very cold and week. The next day I was going to go see my obgyn and I had discovered a few tiny white bumps in my vagina close to the vaginal canal. I went to my obgyn and told him all of this he took a look and I had a yeast infection. He also said that I might have herpes but it doesn't look exactly like it so he had to take a swab and send it into a lab for results. What do you think it is? I'm worried because this is the first time anything like this has happened. I've never had bumps like this ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment