Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I get back with my ex?

We are both 19. We had a wonderful relationship of a year, but the last 2 months were really confusing and difficult because I fell out of love and he was still deeply in love. I let him know how I felt, he was very upset but was convinced that we could get through it. I did not think so, so I ended it, but it was so hard. I really care about him a lot, but I started feeling like he was a giant weight on my shoulders, he was really dependent on me and wanted to spend to much time together, I also just got bored. He called me and begged me to give him another chance, and asked me what he needed to change, I told him what needed to change and that we could try again, but that there was no guarantee. It's been a month, and he has kept his word on letting me breath and not contacting me, but we planned on seeing each other on July 4th. Part of me really wants to go, because I still have all those amazing memories, besides him being clingy, he was wonderful to me, but the other part of me doesn't want to go because I don't even know where to start picking up the pieces, and I already feel awkward at the thought of being with him again on a date so soon..... help.

No comments:

Post a Comment