Monday, July 18, 2011

Is it normal to feel shortness of breath after donating blood?

I donated blood earlier around 7pm. It's 1am here now, and about an hour after donating I was driving and talking to my friends, and I had to keep stopping while I was talking to catch my breath because I felt so short of breath. I also occasionally felt a little bit dizzy, but not to the point of where I thought I was going to pass out.. And I do know that is normal. Anyways it's 1am and I'm still feeling shortness of breath. Like I can't get a deep breath. It's really bothering me because I feel so uncomfortable. I was just wondering if this is normal.. Also my face has been really pale ever since I donated even though I ate and everything. Sorry if I seem like I'm freaking out, I only donated one other time before this and this never happened.. I'm 20..

No comments:

Post a Comment