Monday, July 18, 2011

Abusive brother, speaking up is hard, yet i need to do it, is it to late to tell police someone?

I'm 30 years old, and cannot stand my brother who is 5 years older. When I was little I was his rag doll he used to beat me till I could breath a lot of times, one time while swimming he held me under till I literally stopped moving and almost killed me, but the thing that still bugs me is he also molested me too as a kid. I told my parents yet they didn't DO anything, he's my mother's first child and prodigal son yet she can't understand why I have an issue with him. I went to counseling when I was a kid but kept this to myself in fear of getting hurt, or having my family torn apart, yet now a days I really want to speak out about this monster yet I don't know were to begin and I don't want to drive spike in my family, any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment