Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should I turn him in to the cops? What should I do?

I know this guy in his 40's through this forum a few months ago. I was asking a question about how to get started on some acting/modelling career, which has always been my dream. He told me he has some connection and we stayed in touch. He was just a really nice, funny, harmless guy and became a bit of a mentor to me. We even went on cam a few times just for fun. He was never really creepy (he did compliment my look in a nice fatherly way) and I guess since I never got to know my dad well (my parents are divorced since I was like 5) he kinda filled the void. We just got really close and he came to visit me yesterday night. When I got in the car I noticed that he wasn't wearing any pants/bottom. It was just totally gross and I was soo scared. I thought he was gonna rape me or something. And he was soo creepy. I ran outta the car during a red light and didn't dare turning back. I'm still kinda outta breath. I checked my email just now and there are at least 10 letters of apologies sitting there. I'm just so heartbroken. I don't wanna answer him but I don't wanna turn him in to the cops either. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment