Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Does anyone know where this phrase comes from a movie ?

"There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says "the good guys will always win". That you die when its your time, or you had it coming. And that the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to me that my path had been chosen, and that I had nothing to offer the world. My options were narrowed down to petty crime and minimum wage. So, I stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that was looking for me. Once off the path, you do what you can to eat. Keep moving. Don't blow a ghost of a chance with nickel and dime. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of ***, three grand. If you keep your life simple, you can literally self sustain. I don't want your forgiveness. I won't make excuses. I'm not going to blame you, even if you are an accessory. But I will not accept your natural order. I didn't come for absolution. I didn't ask to be redeemed. But isn't that the way it is? Every god damn time. Your prayers are always answered... In the order in which they are received."

No comments:

Post a Comment