Thursday, July 14, 2011

Do I have a blood clot in my lung?

Dont panic. That just makes it worse. You just have anxiety attacks like I did. I started taking vitamins the kind that have B complex vitamins in them and it started to calm me down. There are alot of vitamins, teas and even milk that relax you. Milk has magnesium in it and I had to take magnesium once for my blood pressure. It totally relaxes the blood vessels and I was so relaxed, didn't worry about anything. But see your doctor and ask him to recommend a vitamin thats right for you especially one that relaxes you. Usually your oxygen level fluctuates because of your nervousness so if you relax your just breathing naturally and if you had a blood clot doctors would tell you. If your worried about that drink welchs concord grape juice. dont record your oxygen level. That just makes things worse. dont check it. Get out and go powerwalking, some music on an ipod, draw and paint, or write. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment