Friday, July 15, 2011

Always Congested in chest? No Mucus?

For almost a month now i've had a congestion feeling in the middle of where my pectorals are and a feeling of mucus is in my throat. I'm not wheezing, coughing, or having shortage of breath, but i feel like there's something IN my lungs like mucus but when I force a cough or try to clear my throat i get nothing at all. I went on 2 weeks of antibiotics and they helped a little but not much, I drink tea basically every morning and night, and I took OTC meds (Claritin and Mucenex) and they make me feel like mucus is broken up and i can cough it out, there's still nothing coming out, so i don't know what is the matter with me. I do have allergies/asthma but both are pretty well controlled for the most part, and my father smokes so could that cause anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment